No dinner plans? Tracy Anderson’s got you covered. This Herb Roasted Black Cod is a go-to for the Tracy Anderson Method founder—so much so that it’s featured in The Wonderland Issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine.
“For dinner, I would pair a fennel and pea soup with an Herb-Roasted Black Cod,” Tracy writes, recounting her personal weight management day. “The cod is protein-packed and surprisingly hearty.”
This nutrimental recipe, along with all 50+ recipes featured in the magazine, were created by Tracy and Chef Alexander Browne along with Sandra Rojo, our intrepid Food Creative Editor.
Keep scrolling for the full how-to.
Herb Roasted Black Cod
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 lb wild black cod
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Take rosemary and chop until the consistency of the herb is fine. Repeat process with thyme and parsley. Once all herbs are chopped combine and mix.
- Turn oven on to high broil. Take the cod and cut to desired portions.
- Coat fish with oil and crust top of fis with herb mix. Salt fish with about a ½ tsp pink salt for each filet.
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper, then place a wire cooling rack in the baking sheet. Now place fish on wire rack and place in oven on middle rack and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish becomes flaky.
- Remove fish from oven and serve.
For more recipes, pick up the latest issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine, available on tracyanderson.com.
Categorized under Recipes