If you were unable to join Tracy for the latest virtual live class, now is your chance! Throughout this super sized class, participants will receive access to the latest Intermediate class content, and learn brand new dance choreography to deepen your connection and develop personal talent. In this class, participants will engage their total body while using a range of equipment and at-home apparatuses including: a yoga mat, hand weights, and ankle weights. All fitness levels, regardless of prior knowledge of the Tracy Anderson Method, are welcome.
Important: Once purchased, this video RENTAL is available for unlimited viewing until Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 12:00 PM EST. You will not be able to view this rental after August 25, 2021.
Due to music laws, this video will not have music. You can find the original class playlist on the “Tracy Anderson” Spotify account here. The video includes a countdown to allow you to perfectly sync the music to the class.
If you are not familiar with Spotify, here are directions to access Tracy’s playlists:
- Click here or download the Spotify app from your App Store.
- Sign up for a free or premium membership.
- If you are on the Spotify App, search “Tracy Anderson”. If you are on the Spotify website, skip this step.
- Click on the green “follow” option. You will see the Live Class playlists, which are dated accordingly.
- NEW: For optimal music syncing, go to your Spotify account settings, click on “Playback”, and adjust the “Crossfade” to 9 seconds.
- On a different device, open the Super Class link and hit play. You will see a brief countdown video. On spotify, click “Play” at the end of the countdown to sync the music with the class.