This is gift certificate. You can send it to your friends & family.
$20, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $450, $500, $550, $750, $1000
About Gift Cards
You can buy a TRACYANDERSON.COM gift card in United States dollars (USD).
VIRTUAL GIFT CARD:
1. Choose how much you would like to give
2. Add the recipient’s name, email address and a personal message (optional)
3. The gift card will be emailed to the recipient and a delivery receipt will be emailed to you
For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A virtual gift card will be emailed to the recipient. Before you purchase, you may view a preview of the email that will be sent to your gift receiver.
A delivery notification in the form of an order purchase notification will be emailed to you for your reference.
The virtual gift card will arrive as soon as we have processed your order and taken payment.
HOW TO REDEEM A CARD:
If you haven’t done so already, please register for a tracyanderson.com account. Once logged in, proceed with shopping and you may enter the virtual gift card code at checkout. You will redeem on the payment page when making your first purchase.
After your first purchase using the virtual gift card, your unique code will be associated with your tracyanderson.com account. Once you have added a gift card to your account, only you can spend it.
If your gift card exceeds the total order amount, the remaining balance will automatically be credited to your tracyanderson.com account.
All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift card or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
To find your balance at anytime, please login and view your “My Account” section under My Virtual Gift Cards”. You will be able to view your code to use for future purchases.
Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
TracyAnderson.com Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No fees are imposed on Tracy Anderson Gift Cards and they expire 18 months from purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the tracyanderson.com site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
- If your order total is less than the value of the Virtual Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Virtual Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- TracyAnderson.com is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address, this is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- TracyAnderson.com is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- TracyAnderson.com reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Virtual Gift Cards.
- Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a TracyAnderson.com Virtual Gift Card.