This bottle stops 1000 plastic bottles from entering the ocean.
Award-winning Ocean Bottle in Forest Green is designed to come along with you at home and beyond. It keeps your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot. Ice, soup, coffee, and smoothies are all good, thanks to its double lid that lets you sip, fill, pour and clean with joy.
Ocean Bottles are made from double wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel and recycled materials, won’t leak or sweat in your bag and are 100% dishwasher safe‚ all while helping to save the ocean.
- Retains temperature for 6 hours
- 220mm tall x 66mm in diameter
- Holds 500 ml
- Weighs 230g
- Made from recycled Stainless Steel
- 90% recycled stainless steel, BPA-free plastic, silicone rubber and ocean-bound plastic. All materials are fully recyclable.
- For daily use we recommend a quick hand wash. Your Ocean Bottle is dishwasher safe up to 60°C. Sometimes dishwashers leave watermarks, don’t panic, simply dip your Ocean Bottle in hot water for 3-5 seconds.
The Original Ocean Bottle has a 500ml capacity, with a 68mm diameter and 220mm in height.
Ocean Bottle fund plastic collection centres in Brazil, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, with 372 communities benefiting from a formalised waste management infrastructure. Plastic collectors collect plastic in rivers, waterways and their local communities. They exchange this plastic for money and access social resources such as healthcare, education, mental health support and financial security.
Co-designed with K8 in Norway, a country known for its approach to circular design thinking & leading product innovation.