Erase years of damage in weeks Reduces Redness: Red Light Therapy has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness, irritation, and swelling.
Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
Boost collagen & elastin
Reduces Redness & boosts mood
Relaxes muscles & eases pain PRODUCT DETAILS
• Bulbs: 75 LED bulbs
• LEDs: 150 LEDs ( 2per bulb)
• RED: 630nm. NIR: 830nm
• Irradiance: 50 mW/cm2
• Program time: 10 minutes or 20 minutes
• Electrical output: 5V/1A/2600mAh
• Electrical Input from power adapter : 100-240V
• Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 40℃
• Storage and Transport Temperature: -5℃ to 55℃ Device Dimensions
• Neck Enhancer: 332mm(w) x 301mm(h)
• Controller: 103 x 24 x 29mm
Here’s something to glow about, a list of some of our favorite red light therapy perks. Red Light is a safe way to absorb the rejuvenating light of the sun, without the harmful UV rays.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Red Light Therapy may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the neck and chest.(2)
Skin Tone and Texture: Red Light Therapy may aid with skin tone and texture, potentially reducing the appearance of sunspots and other discolorations.(3)
Hydration: Red Light Therapy has been shown to increase skin hydration, which may help combat dryness and flakiness.(4)
Inflammation: Red Light Therapy may have some anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness, irritation, and swelling.(5)
Circulation: Red Light Therapy can aid in a temporary increase of blood flow to the skin, which may help deliver nutrients and oxygen to the cells.(6)
Sessions of 10-20 minutes, 3-4x weekly produce optimal results, with no negative side effects. Our modern lifestyle habits (hours indoors and layers of sunscreen) have made most of us Red Light deficient. This mask is an effortless way to get a healthy, daily dose of the sun’s healing rays.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(1) Avci, P., Gupta, A., Sadasivam, M., Vecchio, D., Pam, Z., Pam, N., & Hamblin, M. R. (2013). Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring. Seminars in cutaneous medicine and surgery, 32(1), 41-52.
(2) Barolet, D. (2008). Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) in dermatology. Seminars in cutaneous medicine and surgery, 27(4), 227-238.
(3) Kim, W. S., Calderhead, R. G., & Jung, H. (2011). A comparative study of the effects of LED red and yellow lights on the skin of Asian women: a pilot study. Journal of cosmetic and laser therapy, 13(2), 67-72.
(4) Na, J. I., Suh, D. H., Lee, S. J., Jung, Y. J., & Kim, J. H. (2016). The effect of light-emitting diodes on skin in vivo. Photodermatology, photoimmunology & photomedicine, 32(5-6), 296-302.
(5) Hamblin, M. R. (2017). Mechanisms and applications of the anti-inflammatory effects of photobiomodulation. AIMS Biophysics, 4(3), 337-361.
(6) Al Ghamdi, K. M., Kumar, A., & Moussa, N. A. (2012). Low-level laser therapy: a useful technique for enhancing the proliferation of various cultured cells. Lasers in medical science, 27(1), 237-249.
(7) Lee, S. Y., Park, K. H., Choi, J. W., & Kwon, J. K. (2007). A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blinded, and split-face clinical study on LED phototherapy for skin rejuvenation: clinical, profilometric, histologic, ultrastructural, and biochemical evaluations and comparison of three different treatment settings. Journal of photochemistry and photobiology B: Biology, 88(1), 51-67.
(8) Wunsch, A. & Matuschka, K. (2014). A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase. Photomedicine and Laser Surgery, 32(2), 93-100.
(9) DeLand, M. M. (2018). Light therapy for skin conditions: a comprehensive review of clinical and aesthetic applications. Journal of cosmetic FAQS
Q: What is Red Light Therapy?
A: Red Light therapy is a process where light emitting diodes (LED) are used to deliver red (630 nm) and near infrared light (830 nm) on your face or any other body parts. Red Light provides wavelengths of light similar to the sunlight but without the heat or UV rays.
Q: How do I use the Red Light Neck Enhancer?
A: Select the desired pre-programmed time of 10 or 20 minutes by pressing the respective buttons. You can also select the time by pressing the On/Off button once (for 10 minutes) and twice (for 20 minutes). We recommend starting the treatment a couple of times a week and gradually increasing your dose to 4-5 times a week.
Q: How can I prepare my skin for this treatment?
A: Gently clean and dry the skin on your neck, chest, and back before using this device. Do not apply sunscreen. Red Light is a safe way to absorb the rejuvenating light of the sun, without the harmful UV rays.
Q: How does Glow Serum supercharge this treatment?
A: If you are going for a supercharged treatment, apply Glow Serum to your skin before you secure your Red Light device to your chest. This innovative heat- and light-activated formula is designed to boost the benefits of the Red Light Neck Enhancer. Used together, these products are known to rejuvenate skin on these often overlooked (and under-sunscreen) areas.
Q: How does the Red Light Neck Enhancer harness the healing power of the sun?
A: The sun is the greatest energy source available to us: powerful enough to heat the entire planet. But our modern lifestyles shield and shade us from the sun’s healing rays. The average American spends 90% of their time indoors.
Natural sunlight impacts countless functions in the body – from skin health to energy levels to natural recovery processes – and low daily doses can lead to decreased energy, inflammation, poor sleep, and weakened recovery processes. Red and near-infrared wavelengths mimic the sun’s rejuvenating rays, enhancing our body’s natural processes and promoting a feeling of overall well being.
Q: What is the benefit of HigherDOSE’s cordless design?
A: As busy as we are? Glow while you flow! We designed this device to fit into your active lifestyle: the functional straps and cordless design let you get lit while doing yoga, working out, or walking around. There’s no cord to hold you back and endless reasons you should add Red Light into your daily routine.
Q: What is the Neck Enhancer made of?
A: The outer case of the Red Light Neck Enhancer is made with medical-grade silicone. The LED bulbs are attached to this.