Tracy Anderson’s ViTAlity Week is making its long awaited return this summer, debuting at our new Sag Harbor studio location.
It’s time to clear the mind, free the body, and activate the soul with 4 days of movement, lectures, and community building activities. ViTAlity Week 2022 is an opportunity to invest in your health now to reap the benefits of total-body wellness for years to come.
This will be an immersive experience in the Tracy Anderson Method: from specialized classes with Tracy in our brand new Sag Harbor studio along the water, to unforgettable culinary experiences with nourishing recipes from the upcoming issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine. ViTAlity Week will also mark the launch of Tracy’s newest apparatus, a marvel in sustainable equipment that will make its debut during ViTAlity Week classes.
This summer, Tracy is hosting ViTAlity Week on Thursday, July 21 – Sunday, July 24.
Running throughout the 4 days, ViTAlity Week will feature:
– Daily 2-hour morning workouts led by Tracy in our brand new Sag Harbor studio location.
– Lectures on the latest research and discoveries in the wellness space.
– Intimate Q&A sessions with Tracy.
– Nourishing post-workout haute cuisine picnic lunches along the Sag Harbor marina, curated by Tracy and Chef Alexander Browne.
– A celebratory wine-tasting event at Wölffer Estate on Saturday afternoon.
– Special experiences for the body, mind, and soul to be announced—and more surprises along the way.
Limited reservations are now open.