This Herb Roasted Black Cod recipe originally appeared in the Winter 2022 issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine, available now for digital download.
No dinner plans? Tracy Anderson’s got you covered. This Herb Roasted Black Cod is a go-to for the Tracy Anderson Method founder—so much so that it’s featured in The Wonderland Issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine.
“For dinner, I would pair a fennel and pea soup with an Herb-Roasted Black Cod,” Tracy writes, recounting her personal weight management day. “The cod is protein-packed and surprisingly hearty.”
This nutrimental recipe, along with all 50+ recipes featured in the magazine, were created by Tracy and Chef Alexander Browne along with Sandra Rojo, our intrepid Food Creative Editor.
Keep scrolling for the full how-to.
Herb Roasted Black Cod
- 1 Tbsp rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 1 lb wild black cod
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Take rosemary and chop until the consistency of the herb is fine. Repeat process with thyme and parsley. Once all herbs are chopped combine and mix.
- Turn oven on to high broil. Take the cod and cut to desired portions.
- Coat fish with oil and crust top of fis with herb mix. Salt fish with about a ½ tsp pink salt for each filet.
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper, then place a wire cooling rack in the baking sheet. Now place fish on wire rack and place in oven on middle rack and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish becomes flaky.
- Remove fish from oven and serve.
For more recipes, pick up the latest issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine, available on tracyanderson.com.
Categorized under Recipes