Everyday care. Naturally effective.
Evolvetogther’s natural deodorant uses advanced technology and a plant-powered formula to absorb sweat, soothe skin, and neutralize tough odors without any white marks or build-up causing ingredients like aluminum, baking soda, or talc — leaving only Monaco’s modern rose scent behind.
Monaco: modern rose
A modern rose made for everyone. Grounded in rose, oud, patchouli, and mandarin.
Why you’ll love it
- Neutralizes tough odors — doesn’t just mask or absorb them
- Active fragrance works harder when body temperature rises
- Keeps working: no build-up causing ingredients
- Aluminum free
- Goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Long lasting: ~120 uses
- Made for everyone: universal scent and design
- Made with plants
- DeoPlex neutralizes tough odors with fermented enzymes from sugarcane
- Tapioca starch naturally absorbs sweat and moisture
- Hydrating glycerin softens skin to reduce irritation
- Vitamin B5 (panthenol) adds moisture and has a smooth feel
- Vegan, cruelty free
- Biodegradable paper exterior made from responsibly-harvested FSC-certified paper to minimize waste
- Packaging: 100% biodegradable and reusable pouch printed with soy ink
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
How to use
Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness
Unlike other natural deodorants that stop working after a while or sweat-blocking antiperspirants, our natural deodorant is made without build-up causing ingredients like aluminum, baking soda, or talc. For the best results, we recommend a 1 to 2 week “underarm detox” by exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber and going bare (no antiperspirant or deodorant) to remove buildup from your pores.
Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).
1.7oz / 48g
Store in a cool, dry place
Our personal care products are manufactured in a shared facility that may process other ingredients and allergens. It is an FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility that practices established allergen control and awareness programs.