Frequently Asked Questions for MANDO skincare
How do you recommend I use the MANDO Face products?
- Start at nighttime after washing. After a few days, if tolerating well, you can increase to twice a day. Apply the pad followed by the serum.
- Apply the face pad to give a light exfoliation, you do not need to rub hard on the skin. If the wipe is still wet, you can use on your neck and chest after applying to your face.
How do you recommend I use the MANDO Body products?
- Apply pad to desired areas of body after showering. Follow with the body serum.
Should I use with other products I already have?
- The pads and serum are meant to replace your other products as they treat the skin with antioxidants, hydroxy acids, and moisturizers all in one.
- Face: You could follow the serum with your favorite eye cream and Skin Sequence Expression Face Balm if further hydration desired.
- Body: You could follow the serum with Skin Sequence Essential Balm if further hydration desired.
Are there any other added ingredients not listed on the label?
- No. All ingredients are listed. Our products have simple, safe, clean ingredients.
Are the pads and serum supposed to be brown in color?
- Yes, that is from the natural color of the Camu Camu berry.
Are there any added fragrances?
- No. The smell of the products is all natural from the ingredients.
What should I do to prevent any drying out of the pads?
- Keep the lid on the jar at all times other than when removing a pad.
Can I use the pads and serum on other parts of my body?
- Yes. You can apply the Face pad to your neck, chest and wherever else you desire until the pad is dry. Then follow with the Body pad for additional coverage of other desired areas on your body.
What is there a difference between the MANDO Face & Body products?
- The skin on the face and body should be treated separately due to different needs and sensitivities, therefore, we formulated the most effective blend for these two distinct areas.
- The Face and Body have the same ingredients, however, the body has a higher concentration of hydroxyacids and ceramides.
How much serum should I use?
- Face: ¼- ½ of the dropper per application.
- Body: 2-3 pumps per body area.
Is it normal to have a sticky or tacky feeling after application of the serum?
- Yes, it is the hydrating properties of the hyaluronic acid that you are feeling. This should resolve after a few minutes.
- To reduce the tacky feeling, wet your hands lightly before applying the serum.
When should I expect to see results starting?
- You should notice a glow to your skin immediately and notice smoother, brighter skin in 7-10 days. You should continue to notice additional improvements in tone, texture, firmness and clarity with continued use.
Will it make me sensitive to the sun?
- It could possibly make you more sensitive in the sun, so be very good about sun protection.
Are the products gluten-free?