Pack on the protein with this recipe for Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Capers, a hearty and feel-good dish that’ll impress even the pickiest eater.
That’s the beauty of this and all 50+ nutrimental recipes in The Wonderland Issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine. Created by Tracy Anderson and Chef Alexander Browne, along with Sandra Rojo, Creative Food Editor, this particular dish calls for eight ingredients—most of which you likely already have at home—including the titular items, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and pepper, fresh dill, and almonds.
Consider your cravings well fed. Ready to elevate tonight’s dinner menu? Add the following recipe to your to-do list.
Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Capers
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb salmon filet, divided in 4 pieces
- 1 lb asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp almond slivers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with 1 Tbsp oil. Rub salt on the skin side of the fish and place on the tray skin side down, arrange asparagus around fish, and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with lemon zest, dill, capers, and almonds (if using).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon and fresh dill (optional).
For more recipes, pick up the latest issue of Tracy Anderson Magazine, available on tracyanderson.com.
Categorized under Recipes